Call for Models
Hello, friends! Are you transmasculine, non-binary, butch, or similarly gender nonconforming? Do you have experience in wearing a chest binder? Want to earn some cash and have some snazzy custom-made binders of your very own? Shapeshifters needs models for an in-person product photoshoot!
What you get: $100 in cash and a $100 gift code to our website.
What we get: Your time and beautiful faces in our Brattleboro, VT studio on two occasions: once for a 30-minute fitting, scheduled at your convenience, and once for the late-March photoshoot, date TBD, for around 4 hours. Also, all rights to the images produced when our awesome photographer takes approximately a zillion pictures of you wearing our snazzy binders.
- Comfort in front of the camera! You MUST be ok with us using your image, including your face, to advertise our products.
- The ability to travel to and from Brattleboro, VT, and meet us at our studio there.
- Passing familiarity with our products! Attainable here at our website. Bonus points if you see something you think would look really good on you.
- Experience in chest binding
- Plus-sized folks
- People of color
- Experience modeling (this is the least important!)
Interested? Then shoot us an email at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Interested in Modeling’ and some content about you! Tell us your preferred pronouns, your experience in chest binding, and which binder you like best. Send a headshot or a selfie, too.
**Edit: Thank you all so much for your submissions! This call is officially closed.